Cyrus IMAP ; case studies, success stories, ... I need them

David Chait davidc at bonair.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 9 12:00:24 EST 2003

Piet,
    We use a mix of Cyrus and MeetingMaker to appoximate the groupware
aspects, and it does work quite wekk...as to making Cyrus and Exchange
co-exist...I've only heard of people sticking Unix MTA's in front of
Exchange to allow for less of a risk on their internet gateway, however as
far as I know the mail still needs to sit on the exchange server. You may be
able to get around this by setting up 2 different accounts in Outlook
simotaniously but it would be ugly. Introduce them to some of the other
options out there, MM isn't bad, nor is it expensive.

-David

David Chait
Sys Admin  - Facilities Operations
333 Bonair Siding Road #107