2.2 stable release

Neal Rigney nrigney at flytechnology.com
Mon Jan 13 11:54:15 EST 2003

FWIW, I've been using 2.2 in production since October with absolutely no
issues.  However, I haven't synced with the CVS tree for my production
stuff since November, so I can't comment on the NNTP stuff.  Also, I was
unable to get Murder to work, but I'm pretty certain that was pilot
error.

--
Neal Rigney <nrigney at flytechnology.com>