Eudora 5.2 and attachments

Jim Howell jwh2 at cornell.edu
Tue Feb 11 12:32:19 EST 2003

Hi,
         That is exactly what's going on, Eudora 5.1 sender, Eudora 5.2
receiver using IMAP.  So it doesn't sound like there is anything I can do
on the server side.  Qualcomm doesn't seem to be real eager to fix this
one.  The last rumor I heard is that they changed their mind about getting
out of the email client business, but this behavior makes me wonder.
Jim