cyrus 2.2 virtual domains and mailbox delete

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Thu Feb 13 13:03:27 EST 2003

Igor Brezac wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Ilya wrote:
>
> > Bug 1832 has been added to the database

> It works fine for me, at least it works with cyradm.  I am using a farily

It also works for me.

> recent CVS version (2.2).  Is it possible that the mailbox was opened by
> another imap client?  Did you chdir to one of the mbox dirs while you
> performed deletembox?   How does 'dm user.username at domain.com' work vs 'dm
> domain.com!user.username'?
>
> I do see the follwing small problem, other cyradm commands seem to work
> fine:
>
> localhost> lm user.igor at ipass.net
> localhost> lm ipass.net!user.igor
> user.igor at ipass.net (\HasChildren)

Yeah, I see this as well.  I might have broken something when I added
per-domain quotas.  FYI, you should _NOT_ have to use the domain!mailbox
syntax anywhere.  If you do, then something is broken.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127