Created mailboxes are not showing up.

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Mon Dec 29 16:36:35 EST 2003

Jessica,

I suspect that you must configure squirrelmail to use INBOX as the
'root' of your folder creation. I suspect its trying to make folders
called .foldername when it should be INBOX.foldername

This could be why the ones you have made programatically do not show up
either.

FYI the subscriptions are in
$config_dir/user/first_letter_of_mailbox_name/mailboxname.sub