Created mailboxes are not showing up.

JLB jlb at twu.net
Mon Dec 29 16:29:49 EST 2003

Thank you for the info, Ken. Perhaps I should be more verbose:

I do not know HOW to set up a "sub-folder". And when I try (using
SquirrelMail) to set up a new "folder" (as SquirrelMail calls them), I
get:

> ERROR : Could not complete request.
> Reason Given: Invalid mailbox name

You can try it yourself.
User: foo3
Pass: flippity

Curiously, I ALSO cannot create new folders under the 'old' account, whose
'subfolders' (Drafts, Sent, Sent Items (yes, redundant), and Trash) work
fine...

User: jessietest
Pass: foobarbaz

Heeeeelp! :(

--
Jessica L. Blank, Systems Administrator, twu.net