Created mailboxes are not showing up.

JLB jlb at twu.net
Mon Dec 29 17:43:22 EST 2003

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003, Tim Pushor wrote:

> Jessica,
>
> I suspect that you must configure squirrelmail to use INBOX as the
> 'root' of your folder creation. I suspect its trying to make folders
> called .foldername when it should be INBOX.foldername

I suspected as much myself.

> This could be why the ones you have made programatically do not show up
> either.

True, but how come the 'root' 'folder'/'mailbox' does?

> FYI the subscriptions are in
> $config_dir/user/first_letter_of_mailbox_name/mailboxname.sub

Config_dir for what, for Cyrus? Or for SquirrelMail?

Is there a more elegant fix to this?

And why can't my users create new 'folders'/whatever?

And, as noted before, I do NOT want to make, say, an Inbox with a 10MB
quota, a Sent with a 10MB quota, a Trash with a 10MB quota... I want a
10MB quota overall. How can I do this? How can I create "sub-"mailboxes
using Cyrus? :(

--
Jessica L. Blank, Systems Administrator, twu.net