Whose fault? vacation messages bounce to postmaster.

Robert Scussel rscuss at omniti.com
Tue Aug 12 11:39:02 EDT 2003

I don't see the Reply-To in the headers that you have posted. I would
think that this is the cause of your bounces going back to your postmaster.

I would suspect that it would be squirrelmail causing the problem, as I
have seen posts that report that if it isn't set, then squirrelmail will
set it to the default configuration option.

HTH,

--
Robert Scussel
1024D/BAF70959/0036 B19E 86CE 181D 0912  5FCC 92D8 1EA1 BAF7 0959