IMAP slow while retreiving folder lists

Crockett Howard crockett at ti.com
Wed Aug 20 15:36:21 EDT 2003

We have been running Cyrus 2.1.14 for about one month.  The machine is not
heavily used - only about 300 users.  We have had some reports over the last
week that it was taking "some" users over 20 seconds to retrieve their folder
list when first logging on.  On initial installation the users reporting
problems were able to retrieve their folder lists immediately.  The problem did
not occur with every user. We recycled master process and the problem cleared.
Any ideas what could cause this problem?

Thank you