OT: Change to Net_Sieve PEAR PHP module, looking for tester

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Wed Aug 20 13:45:38 EDT 2003

Hi there,

I made some major modifications to the Net_Sieve PEAR PHP modules and am
working toward having them integrated in the official distribution of
PEAR.  Right now, I have problem getting a hold on the maintainer for
this package, but I hope to succed eventually.  In the meantime, I try
to give my modifications as much testing as possible.

The reason I am looking for tester on this list is because my change are
mostly of interest to user of timsieved; I added support for "proxy"
authentication (separate authzid/authcid), DIGEST-MD5 and CRAM-MD5
SASL mechanism and REFERRAL (very useful when using timsieved with
Murder).

So if you are interested, contact me off-list and I'll send you my
version of Net_Sieve.  I also have a patch to Ingo (the Horde framework
module for Web-based Sieve script management) that make use of some of
these improvements.

Thanks, and sorry for the spam !

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com