Two Cyrus servers

Víctor Guerra vguerra at skios.es
Thu Aug 28 13:08:04 EDT 2003

The thing I want to do is this: I want to have two machines with a cyrus
server installed on each and those servers have only one mailbox store. I
want to do that in order to give different services from each machine, on
per-pay service with POP and IMAP access , and other free service with only
webmail access. What can I do?