clarification - email virus protection

Bojan Zdrnja b.zdrnja at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Apr 10 16:50:07 EDT 2003

I'd recommend integration of postfix with amavis
(http://www.amavis.org), which can be configured to work with lots of
different virus scanning packages. Considering anti-virus programs, I'd
recommend sophie/libsav by Sophos for good performance.
Amavis is integrated with postfix so all mails that go through it will
be scanned (including incoming, as well as outgoing if you put your
server as outgoing e-mail server).

Regards,

Bojan Zdrnja