clarification - email virus protection

Lee lee_hoffman at brown.edu
Thu Apr 10 17:26:40 EDT 2003

If you need to do this in a high performance environment, I recommend
amavisd-new - http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/ - (a performance
enhanced,  daemonized version of amavis). Amavisd-new is pretty simple
to install, and gives you the double benefit of running spamassassin to
kill spam at the same time as anti-virus checks.