Long Lived imapd processes

Earl R Shannon Earl_Shannon at ncsu.edu
Tue Apr 15 11:31:18 EDT 2003

Hello,

Well, we have probably pushed the machines we have here just a little
too far. Every now and then they seem to buckle under the load of email
delivery. We want to try and get back as much overhead as we can to try
and make these occurrences hopefully go away. Even a little bit of swap
space would be a help. :)

Regards,
Earl Shannon