Virtual email

Martin Málek marten at eland.cz
Tue Apr 22 10:55:13 EDT 2003

In main.cf I have configure to deliver to cyrus, and in master.cf I have:
user=cyrus argv=/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -r ${sender} -m ${extension} ${user}
The problem is on parameter -m. When I try to start deliver with parameters like:
./deliver -r someone at domain.com -m domain.com recipient
they want to deliver the mail to
recipient+domain.com at server.com and it works. I meand that it works with -m recipient.domain.com too (not sure).
But when i try
./deliver -r someone at domain.com -m recipient at domain.com
they deliver the mail to
+recipient at domain.com
Here is the problem. I haven't logs here to post it.
I mean that exists patch for this, but I don't know where.

Thanks Martin

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:02:28 +0200, Alain Siani wrote