Webmail applications that are kind to the IMAP server?

Jerome M Berkman jerry at uclink.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 2 14:44:45 EDT 2002

IMHO uses persistent IMAP connections.  It is the only one I've heard
of.  It uses the roxen web server, which I've heard is easy to
install.  I've never used IMHO or roxen; if anyone has, I'd be
interested in their opinion.  The web site is:

	http://www.lysator.liu.se/~stewa/IMHO/

	- Jerry Berkman, UC Berkeley