Webmail applications that are kind to the IMAP server?

Dominic Ijichi dom at ijichi.org
Mon Sep 2 15:33:37 EDT 2002

Hi,

Try this - it runs as a non-privileged user on a non-privileged port and talks
to the imap daemon for the webmail app, holding persistence.  Works very well,
and I've noticed a definite speed increase.  Designed for IMP, but I guess it
should work with others?

http://www.kuleuven.net/projects/imapproxy/

dom