Trying to make sieve work

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at utdallas.edu
Tue Sep 3 16:49:41 EDT 2002

I don't know if this will help you or not, but I was having the exact
same problem.  I had followed the install docs closely and dutifully
created a symlink to /usr/local/lib/sasl2 in /usr/lib/sasl2.  The way I
created the link was like this:

#ln -s /usr/local/lib/sasl2/ /usr/lib/sasl2/

This symlinked the entire directory (I thought.)

I changed the link like this and sieve started working:

#ln -s /usr/local/lib/sasl2/* /usr/lib/sasl2/

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Supervisor of Support Services
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member