Cyrus::IMAP PERL scripting problem

Felix Cuello felix at qodiga.com
Tue Sep 3 17:13:22 EDT 2002

Hello,

    I'm actually writting a tiny scripts to manage cyrus accounts via web
    using PERL and Apache. I have cyrus 2.1.9 and sasl 2.1.7 and a few
    problems to authenticate administrator from PERL using Cyrus::IMAP
    library.
To access to my cyrus server I use this lines:

$cliente = Cyrus::IMAP::Admin->new('127.0.0.1');
$cliente->create('user.test');

And when I see the transaction using "ethereal" all works fine except that
cyrus returns to me an error like "unable to authenticate user"...  In
fact, I don't know how can I send username and password of the cyrus
administrator user.
There are more documentation about that, because man pages of Cyrus::IMAP
library is not enough for me :-\
Thanks a lot and sorry for my poor english.

Felix

 Félix Cuello
 felix at qodiga.com

 Qodiga/its