Weird compile error with IMAPD 2.1.6 and 2.1.7

Carson Gaspar carson at taltos.org
Tue Sep 10 15:47:24 EDT 2002

--On Tuesday, September 10, 2002 1:37 PM -0600 "Alec H. Peterson"
<ahp at hilander.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately using --without-ucdsnmp doesn't fix the problem.

You're right - it actually _causes_ the problem.

> I am using gcc, though it's the preprocessor that handles the macros not
> the compiler.  I'm still using GCC 2.91, probably time I upgraded to 3.x
> anyway.

gcc 2.91 should handle variable macros just fine. Very odd. Well,
snmp_increment_args is only invoked 4 times in imap/imapd.c and twice in
imap/lmtpengine.c. Try wrapping them in #ifdef USING_SNMPGEN and nuking the
macro def from pushstats.h (and probably lmtpstats.h).

--
Carson