Cyrus Installaion Problems

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at utdallas.edu
Tue Sep 10 16:10:34 EDT 2002

Cyrus uses sysexist.h.  Error 75 is a temp error.  It looks like
something is wrong with your install, because the cyrus master process
won't keep running.  Check the docs and make sure you've properly
configured cyrus.conf and imapd.conf.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Department Coordinator
The University of Texas at Dallas