Cyrus IMAP Presentation - Postfix/Procmail/Cyrus

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Tue Sep 17 08:35:17 EDT 2002

cassandre wrote:

> I quote    Werner Reisberger <werner at pure.ch>
>

> There is more than one way to run cyrus with procmail. I am using it since
> years with postfix. That's my entry in master.cf

Sure, and there's more than one way use cyrus+postfix, with or without
procmail, I just reported the simplest way to get cyrus+postfix working
under mandrake, not the best configuration. For example, with my
proposed configuration you won't benefit from single instance store, but
once the system is working you can investigate by yourself which method
is best for you.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007