Moving mailboxes to new server

Michael Bacon baconm at oit.duke.edu
Wed Oct 23 16:56:19 EDT 2002

You'll also want to somehow re-create the mailboxes, whether this is using
a cyradm script or dumping your mailboxes database and reloading it
intelligently.  Plus, you'll want to look into carrying the data in the
user, quota, and sieve directories over to the new one.

--On Wednesday, October 23, 2002 02:51:01 PM -0400 Damon Brinkley