migrating UW IMAP messages to CYRUS - read status

Michel Jouvin jouvin at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed Oct 23 16:44:28 EDT 2002

Copies occur through IMAP protocol. So there is no concern about the
particular message store format the IMAP server is using.

Michel

--On mercredi 23 octobre 2002 17:20 -0300 sandra <sandra at ccuec.unicamp.br>
wrote:

> Kenneth,
>
>    About the imapcopy. I have been reading it and It copies a mailbox
> (INBOX) from a
> host to a local mailbox. But is this copy  in the same standart that
> Cyrus mantain
> the messages files (1. 2. 3. 4.) etc? It doesn't seem!
>
> Sandra

     * Michel Jouvin                 Email : jouvin at lal.in2p3.fr *
     * LAL / CNRS                    Fax : +33 1 69079404        *
     * B.P. 34                                                   *
     * 91898 Orsay Cedex                                         *
     * France                                                    *