SASL doesn't build with ldap with FreeBSD

paul dekkers bb+lists.cyrus-info at vet.fnt.hvu.nl
Wed Oct 23 17:01:59 EDT 2002

Hi,

I built/installed OpenLDAP first - the test.c file I created myself
could be compiled too, so the configure script should be able too.

I assume otp, kerberos, digest and md5 do not stand in the way for the
LDAP support to built correctly?
BTW, I built sasl on an Linux BOX to see what happends there, and it
built immediately! Frustrating to see, as a FreeBSD fan!

What was your configure command for sasl? Did you install openLdap in
anything else than the default /usr/local directories?

Paul