[Web-cyradm] creating folders, again!

Achim Altmann achim at altmann.li
Wed Nov 27 19:53:44 EST 2002

hello,

i am using web-cyradm to and i use also a webmail-tool with
unixhierarchysep: yes in my /etc/imapd.conf

Ok. this new feature, i think you have to write now INBOX/ not INBOX.
some tools you have also add a delemitor like / without
unixhierarchysep: yes
the delimitor is "."

maybe this help i hope

best wishes