My Cyrus IMAP administration php Class is released (was re: php and cyrus)

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Wed Nov 27 15:49:40 EST 2002

All righty.. I have my code up on http://urklesphp.sourceforge.net/.
Just goto the project summary page and choose Files and download the
phpCyrusImap package.
There is an example.php file that uses the class to pull a list of users
and folders for those users along with their quota information.. And
every function in the class is documented.
If you have any problems or need help use the support request/bug report
features on my sourceforge project.  I am checking this mailing list as
well.

I hope someone finds this useful..
Thanks,
Edward Rudd