Changing acls in multiple sub-folders

Alessandro Oliveira alessandro.o at nunoferreira.com.br
Thu Nov 28 07:21:47 EST 2002

I created a shared folder called "process" and granted the following rights:

group:managers ipcd
anyone lrs
group:users ip
group:it ipcd

The managers created several sub-folders, now they realized that
group:users should be able to create sub-folders as well, but they
shouldn't be able to delete any sub-folders. I think the best aproach
would be to change the "deleteright" parameter in "imapd.conf" to "a"
and grant the following rights in this mailbox:

group:managers ipcd
anyone lrs
group:users ipc
group:it ipcda

Is this correct ?

How can I change the rights recursively in all sub-folders ?

--
Thanks in Advance,

Alessandro Oliveira
Nuno Ferreira Cargas Internacionais Ltda.
Phone: +55-11-3241-2000
Fax  : +55-11-3242-9891

It's trivial to make fun of Microsoft products, but it takes a real
man to make them work, and a god to make them do anything useful.