Install (use RPMs on Red Hat 7.3 from http://home.teleport.ch/simix/ )

Jonathan Marsden jonathan at bach.xc.org
Mon Dec 16 13:32:26 EST 2002

On 16 Dec 2002, Nuno Miguel Pais Fernandes writes:

> I'm having problems installing Cyrus imap.
> I have a Redhat 7.3 and i'm trying to install it from source.

You will save yourself a *lot* ot time and trouble by using Simon
Matter's RPMs (compile from his SRPMs if you do not trust his
binaries for some reason).

If you absolutely *must* install from the source manually, then read
the .spec file from his RPMs and use its approach as a basis for your
own.

  http://home.teleport.ch/simix/

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Marsden       	| Internet: jonathan at xc.org	| Making electronic
1252 Judson Street  	| Phone: +1 (909) 795-3877	| communications work