[ECE PhiBar] seeking performers for CMU's Spring Carnival 2008

Saagar Patel saagarp at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Feb 14 19:57:34 EST 2008

I know this isn't about PHI... but, uh, I'm sure you all know people
who know people. Forward this around, mmkay? We need good bands at
Carnival.

--sbp

all,

Spring Carnival Committee is seeking individuals and groups to
perform during Spring Carnival. This'll be April 17 - 19, and we are
looking for groups to play on all three days (Thursday, Friday, and
Saturday).

If you're remotely interested, please contact me by Friday, February
22nd, and I'll provide further details.

Feel free to forward this offer on to any student groups or local
Pittsburgh acts that you think would be a good fit for Carnival.

regards,

Saagar Patel
[interim] Entertainment Chair, Spring Carnival Committee