[Disksim-users] Crash at ioqueue_remove_from_subqueue

Bhushan mohan at cs.virginia.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:54:56 EST 2009

Thanks Ji-Yong and Yinliang.
I too had the same problem as Ji-Yang and adding unique opid to solved the
problem.

But I was wondering if this is the right fix or if it is some kind of
hack.My guess is the function ioqueue_request_match() should be changed to
find the correct match. I am trying to fix this function. Incase anyone has
done this exercise before or if adding unique opid is the correct solution
to this problem, please let me know.

Thanks again!

--
Regards,