[Disksim-users] "Sequential stream scheme" can't run correctly

Yinliang Yue yueyinliang at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 08:06:30 EST 2009

Hi all,

I want to issue many write requests onto one single disk sequentially, so I
modify the "Sequential stream scheme" in .parv from 0 to 3   /*
IOQUEUE_CONCAT_BOTH */.

However, I encounter the following error information,

*** assertion failed: in disk_buffer_sector_done() (disksim_diskctlr.c:
*****):  currdisk->fpcheck :

Aborted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Especially, I expect the answers from the developers of DiskSim.  I want to
know if the functionality of "Sequential stream scheme" has been implemented
in disksim correctly, and if not, what I should do to figure out this
problem.

Thanks!

/* Sequential Stream Schemes */

#define IOQUEUE_CONCAT_READS                  1

#define IOQUEUE_CONCAT_WRITES                2

#define IOQUEUE_CONCAT_BOTH              3

#define IOQUEUE_SEQSTREAM_READS     4

#define IOQUEUE_SEQSTREAM_WRITES        8

#define IOQUEUE_SEQSTREAM_EITHER         16

Regard!

Yinliang Yue