NTLMv2 support?

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Thu Mar 6 07:26:38 EST 2008

Hi,

we run Cyrus IMAP and sendmail with SASL authentication, including support
for NTLM. I don't use Windows, but it appears as if Vista disables NTLMv1
support. So people have been asking about support for NTLMv2. Is there
anything in the pipeline?

(From what people are saying I'm working under the assumption that the
current plug-in only does NTLMv1)
--
     .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Gebäude 52), Zimmer 18.:.
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK