Question about Authen:SASL

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Wed Mar 5 18:42:04 EST 2008

Apologies if this is not the right mailing list for these questions.

I' d like to control the ssf option when connecting with LDAP to a server.
At the moment I use Authen:SASL as follows

 use Net::LDAPS;
 use Authen::SASL;
 use Authen::Krb5;
 $ldap = Net::LDAPS->new( $server,
                          port => 636,
                          timeout => 2,
                          verify => 'never',
                          version => 3) or die "$@";

 $sasl = Authen::SASL->new('GSSAPI', 'user' => '');
 $mesg = $ldap->bind( '',
                      sasl => $sasl) ;

 $mesg->code && die $mesg->error;

and get the error:

00002029: LdapErr: DSID-0C09016D, comment: Cannot start kerberos
signing/sealing when using TLS/SSL, data 0, vece at ./LDAP-AD-query.pl line
82.

I read that there is a property setting possible for ssf with Authen::SASL
but can't find an example how to.

Thank you
Markus