Sponsoring a canon_user plugin for LDAP lookup

Alexey Melnikov alexey.melnikov at isode.com
Wed May 23 07:15:49 EDT 2007

This is actually not true. Check <http://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu>

> and no list of people with write access to the CVS so one could ask
> specifically.

Yes. This is missing. The following people have commit access to the CVS:

Ken Murchison <murch at andrew.cmu.edu>, Jeff Eaton <jeaton at andrew.cmu.edu>
and myself.

> Getting that patches committed would be the only way to make sure this
> functionality will ever show up in any offical packages on Debian, Red
> Hat, etc. and will become mainstream functionality.

Considering that I have my own fork of LDAPDB, I am probably in the best
position to take care of this.