Sponsoring a canon_user plugin for LDAP lookup

Torsten Schlabach TSchlabach at gmx.net
Wed May 23 09:46:08 EDT 2007

Hi Alexey!

Thanks for coming back on this.

> Considering that I have my own fork of LDAPDB, I am probably in the best
> position to take care of this.

Would you do it? I mean, would it be just your decision to do so and that's it? Or would there be any voting, committee or whatever involved?

Let me know if I can be of any help with that. I was the one who originally needed and asked for these.

BTW: The project's webpage at CMU seem to have a problem. The Wiki at http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/ doesn't come up at all and the traditional pages have a lot of

I am asking because in case I found the time I might write up some howto on how to install and use the canon_user plugin.

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------