Cyrus-SASL2+Sendmail 8.13.5 problem

Sasa Stupar sasa at stupar.homelinux.net
Wed Oct 19 08:54:50 EDT 2005

Hi!

I have compiled sendmail with sasl2 for client authentication on my FreeBSD
5.4. But when user try to send a message it get Relay denied. I have
checked the logs and there is a line "Uknown password verifier". I am using
Cyrus-impad 2.2.12+sasl2 and it works fine.
My quick fix was to compile sendmail with sasl (ver1) and now I am running
sasl2 and sasl. But I really don't want to run two different sasl versions,
I'd like to run only with sasl2.

BTW: I have put in /etc/make.conf:
--
SENDMAIL_CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include -DSASL=2
SENDMAIL_LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib

Have I missed something?

Regards,
Sasa