Best practices for cyrus-sasl development

Ken Murchison murch at fastmail.com
Tue Feb 18 12:59:19 EST 2020

I can tell you that 2.1.27 was built from master.  The 2.1 branch might
have been created in anticipation of master becoming the dev branch for
2.2, but I don't know that for certain.

I have just forwarded an email that was sent regarding Cyrus IMAPd
release process to this list for discussion.

--
Ken Murchison
Cyrus Development Team