Meeting Notes 8 Apr 2019
me at anatoli.ws
Mon Apr 8 12:38:57 EDT 2019
> NEXT WEEK:
> * read through issues for anything that should be a 3.2 release
blocker and we'll discuss the tasks at the next meeting.
Bron, please consider issues #1765/#2100 (a chroot implementation
blocker) and #1763 (efficient backup blocker).
*From:* Bron Gondwana <brong at fastmailteam.com>
*Sent:* Monday, April 08, 2019 08:19
*To:* Cyrus Devel <cyrus-devel at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>
*Subject:* Meeting Notes 8 Apr 2019
Present: Bron, Ken, Robert
* Wrote tool to do mailbox upgrades
* Today working on tool to migrate people from old structure to new
structure using a reconstruct
* Will add back in all the code to read/write the old structure until
they get migrated
* Took a lot of time working on the annotations.db work. Moved work
* CalConnect - going to wait to see if prices drop before committing
* libical pull request for millisecond support for recurrences! Some
discussion about finding out the use cases it's for.
* Fixed some JMAP stuff last week - hasAttachment flag is now preserved
* Copy code in append.c doesn't trigger the annotator - wonder if it
should trigger the annotator regardless of JMAP. No, because the
annotator should have always run.
* Issue from Neil: made Cyrus more lenient about message-ids being
invalid in emails.
* Going to integrate attachment searching code tomorrow and work with
Rob N on making it work for FM.
* TC-API work. Got feedback for JSContact and
* For JSCalendar: properties conversion.
- split out all the ICALENDAR conversion work into a separate doc,
and put it there.
* Separated out the qsort_r code
* implemented jmap sortAsTree and filterAsTree code for Mailbox/query.
* Made it so the annotation layer doesn't throw an error if you try to
write back the existing value - helps with annotator
- do need to check that if you can't READ, then you don't get
different errors when you try to write
Bron and Ken meeting up in Philly in a few weeks - will prepare a
planning doc for the visit:
* caching contact/calendarEvent renderings in DAV DB.
* lots of calendar stuff
* finishing mailbox-by-id?
* read through issues for anything that should be a 3.2 release blocker
and we'll discuss the tasks at the next meeting.
Bron Gondwana, CEO, FastMail Pty Ltd
brong at fastmailteam.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cyrus-devel