db5 / PANIC errors under 2.5.12?

Дилян Палаузов dilyan.palauzov at aegee.org
Fri Nov 23 07:00:20 EST 2018

Hello Karl,

man imapd.conf shows the default database types, e.g. check for
annotation_db, duplicate_db…  You likely have there explicit or
implicit berkeley database.  With cvt_cyrusdb you can switch between
database formats.  You use the latter to convert to e.g. twoskip and
then update imapd.conf to state, that the database is in twoskip
format.

On my system the files in imap/db/ were not changed since 2016, I guess
when I upgraded at that time.

Regards
  Дилян