cyrus 2.5, 3.0 and DAV

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Mon Apr 3 16:46:42 EDT 2017

Dilia,
Thanks for your notes.  I'm forwarding this to the cyrus-devel list, as
I don't have answers for all of this.  Please submit any further
documentation notes to the mailing list for action, or open an issue on
github:
     https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/issues

Cheers,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight Inc.                              www.onlight.com
6525 W Bluemound Rd., Ste 24	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53213-4073	  f. 414.290.0335