RPM packaging help sought

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Thu Apr 6 01:17:43 EDT 2017

Cyrus IMAP Friends,
We're preparing a small set of "official" Cyrus IMAP packages for the
purposes of bootstrapping adoption of 3.0 within the community of people
loathe to install from source.

We've got packages for Ubuntu (Xenial) and Debian (Jessie) but would
appreciate if someone with recent RPM building experience would be
willing to step up and prepare the appropriate spec file for modern
Fedora/RHEL/CentOS and related distros.

It's not our goal to supplant vendor-supplied packages.  We merely want
to leapfrog the current situation where we want folks to be using Cyrus
IMAP 3.0.0 as soon as possible, but there are no packages available to
start with.

Please respond to the list, or to myself or Nicola Nye
<nicolan at fastmail.com>.

Thanks in advance,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight Inc.                              www.onlight.com
6525 W Bluemound Rd., Ste 24	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53213-4073	  f. 414.290.0335