2.5.7 -> 2.5.7 initial replication fails - failed to parse?

Giles Malet gdmalet at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 20 13:15:24 EDT 2016

> Can I safely remove all of '/sync./*' and start the replication again? -

I had a bit of fun & games getting some 2.5.7 servers up (upgraded from 2.4), and ended up doing a few `reconstruct -rfGO' runs on them, and forcing replication before it settled down.

I can't answer your other questions, but deleting those directories is fine. The only one(s) possible in use are those whose name matches the PID of a running sync_server process. Perhaps best then to shut cyrus down on the replica, delete everything as above, then restart. And maybe run a reconstruct or two, on server and replica.