problem in configure with event-notification disabled

Anatoli me at anatoli.ws
Fri Apr 8 18:46:50 EDT 2016

Hi Ellie,

Thanks for the information. Forgot to mention, yes, the version we're testing is the latest release: 2.5.7.

Talking about master (I suppose you mean the v3.0), is there any ETA for the 3.0 release? How close to production-ready is the current state of beta1/master? It looks like the v3.0 has implemented a number of interesting features, it would be great to see the release soon! : )

Regards,

Anatoli