LinkChecker

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Tue Jun 16 12:38:24 EDT 2015

Chris,
My apologies, I phrased my question wrong.  I meant to ask "is this
checking http://www.cyrusimap.org/ only, or also
https://*.cyrus.foundation/ ..."?

I understand that the old site is still putatively the "main" customer
facing site, we are developing https://docs.cyrus.foundation/ so it
would be nice to know if we're throwing bogons up there.

BTW: is there a good way to ignore the favicon.ico errors?

Cheers,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight, Inc.                             www.onlight.com
1442 N Farwell Ave., Suite 600            v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202