LinkChecker

Chris Davies chris at fastmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:43:33 EDT 2015

Hi Nic,

There could be some confusion because we have two domains for the same
project and two Jenkins installations.

The application LinkChecker[1] was installed on our new Jenkins server
and is running at https://ci.cyrus.foundation. LinkChecker can scan any
website for links regardless of where it's installed, follow those links
and will report on any broken links or missing pages. Currently I've set
it to check https://www.cyrusimap.org once a day. As I understand
things, www.cyrusimap.org is the main customer facing website and
cyrus,foundation is the development site.

Cheers, Chris

On Mon, 15 Jun 2015, at 10:29 PM, Nic Bernstein wrote:
> On 06/14/2015 10:59 PM, Chris Davies wrote:
>> I've just installed LinkChecker [2]on
        the Jenkins server.

>> It's currently running once an hour against http://www.cyrusimap.org/
        and will report any broken links to
        https://ci.cyrus.foundation/job/LinkChecker%20-%20CyrusImap.org/

>> If you click the most recent job (under build history), then
        click 'Console Output' you can see the most recent report.

>> Over time it would be good if we could fix the broken links
        or I can add ignore rules for anything we don't plan on fixing.

>> Cheers, Chris
>
> Chris, Just to clarify, is this installed on http://www.cyrusimap.org/
    only, or also on https://*.cyrus.foundation/ as well?  I ask because
    Bron's meeting notes say the latter.

> Cheers,    -nic
> --
Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com Onlight llc.
www.onlight.com 219 N. Milwaukee St., Ste. 2A             v.
414.272.4477 Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202               f. 414.290.0335

Links:

  1. http://wummel.github.io/linkchecker/
  2. http://wummel.github.io/linkchecker/