LinkChecker

Chris Davies chris at fastmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:50:20 EDT 2015

    checking http://www.cyrusimap.org/ only, or also
    https://*.cyrus.foundation/ ..."?

> I understand that the old site is still putatively the "main"
    customer facing site, we are developing
    https://docs.cyrus.foundation/ so it would be nice to know if we're
    throwing bogons up there. I've just created a second job that will
    run once a day and check docs.cyrus.foundation for broken links.
    It's called Project LinkChecker - docs.cyrus.foundation[1].

> BTW: is there a good way to ignore the favicon.ico errors?
Done. All future scans will ignore this.

Both jobs run once every 24 hours. Let me know if you need a Jenkins
login to trigger them more frequently or if you want me to add any more
sites/exceptions.

Cheers, Chris

Links:

  1. https://ci.cyrus.foundation/job/LinkChecker%20-%20docs.cyrus.foundation/