RSS support in Cyrus

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 19 13:07:09 EDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 12:37:52PM -0400, Ken Murchison wrote:
> +1 for RSS (obviously)

I think if it's going into production it should go onto the
roadmap for 2.5 as well, unless we get 2.5 out before then.
Otherwise the development effort of keeping it separate is
too much work.

And +1 for RSS - we want it too.

>From what Dave was saying, your first implementation is going
to be on top of 2.4 to get a stable base for running by the
end of this year.  Good choice :)  I'm really hoping to have
things nailed down for 2.5 soon.  I'll send a separate email
to cyrus-devel to flesh out some things we discussed in the
IRC channel once I've researched a bit more.