Issue with Emails being changed from UNREAD to READ with no explanation
Michael.Smith at pega.com
Tue Oct 18 06:53:42 EDT 2011
We (Pegasystems) are working with a customer who are using Cyrus 2.3.13 in production.
* The application that we have built uses a listener process that polls an email account every 60 minutes.
* All "UNREAD" emails are processed when the email listener starts
* All "UNREAD" emails are then deleted when the listener process disconnects
* Any new emails received during the time of the email listener is processing emails are somehow marked as "READ" when they have not been read or processed
* For all subsequent instantiations of the email listener process the "READ" emails are not processed
* All debug code from the application has revealed that there are no java errors from the application or from the JavaMail API
* No Pegasystems code or command is being issued that can change the status of the email from "UNREAD" to "READ
Are there any existing issues/bugs that match the symptoms detailed above in Cyrus post 2.3.13?
Michael Smith | Technical Solutions Director | Pegasystems Ltd
Office: 01189 651627 | Mobile: 07966 768244 | E-Mail: Michael.Smith at Pega.com<mailto:Michael.Smith at Pega.com> | www.pega.com<http://www.pega.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cyrus-devel