SASL lib 2.1.24

Torsten Schlabach TSchlabach at gmx.net
Wed Apr 6 12:07:11 EDT 2011

Hi all!

> Dave McMurtrie wrote:
> > We (or really, the Cyrus board) should talk about things like who
> > will act as release engineer for SASL at some point.

Can you just help the rest of us understand a bit who's who in this project?

I have read Alex's name quite often, Alex are you with CMU?

What other people play a kind of official role in the project?

And who forms the Cyrus board?

Dan White is (IIUC) just a user of Cyrus SASL + IMAPd, as well as I am, right? But I will be happy to help if I can, especially by

a) testing
b) packaging

Regards,
Torsten